Full-time, Auckland HQ, Uncapped OTE
We’re looking for a driven, experienced self-starter to join our Sales Team.
Are you a confident sales professional, who uses mobile apps and cloud software competently and loves presenting to varying audiences? Do you find the prospect rewarding of bringing cutting-edge, life-saving technology to some of the world’s leading businesses?
You'll promote and sell Blerter online and face-to-face, working both directly with customers and also via channel partners. You will expand Blerter coverage inside strategic accounts as well as leverage relationships into new business opportunities.
You will be comfortable working with companies of all sizes to achieve sales and profitability targets. You'll participate in team and sales meetings, assist team members with sales advice and industry knowledge and report to managers on progress and tasks.
Culture is everything at Blerter so you will always be approachable, encouraging and supportive of other team members, and bring your energy, enthusiasm and drive to help us build an even better product and company. You will keep databases up to date, follow up promptly on enquiries and build and manage longterm customer relationships. You will be a real leader in the organisation who will show a high level of professionalism throughout the sales process, demonstrate high personal standards and produce quality, accurate work, while meeting and exceeding targets.
This role suits an established, senior professional with a proven background in software/digital sales who knows how to ensure customer satisfaction at the highest level.
You will be no stranger to the pressure of targets and key performance indicators and you genuinely enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a dynamic, customer-focused startup environment.
You will need
- proven sales performance
- strong background in using mobile technologies and cloud software
- knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, procedures and needs within businesses is a real advantage
- excellent customer service track record
- experience working with executives inside complex customer organisations
- to demonstrate appropriate levels of initiative by thinking outside the box
- to manage work loads within appropriate timescales, making use of available tools and resources
- to be able to work and perform these tasks in a sometimes distractive office environment
- a positive, professional and resilient attitude (absolute must)
- to adhere to the company’s policies for security, privacy, confidentiality and health and safety
- to be eligible to work in NZ
- to be available and willing to travel for business as required