Full-time, Auckland HQ
We’re looking for a vibrant, confident and detail-focused person to join our Customer Success team.
Are you a digital native and confident user of mobile apps, social networks and cloud software? Do you want to use your experience and skills to help companies embrace the very latest health & safety innovations?
The primary purpose of this role is to facilitate and convert inbound leads and Sales enquiries, via phone and e-mail. This involves creating and nurturing the customer relationship by qualifying leads, ensuring the customer is well-informed about Blerter and satisfied in the value they receive, working with clients to meet objectives, and managing small accounts through the entire Sales cycle.
You will also assist with training of new Sales team members, provide feedback to the Support and Product teams about feature requests, occurring issues and user experience.
This role suits an established professional with a proven background in sales and customer service environments, who knows how to ensure customer satisfaction at the highest level.
You will be no stranger to the pressure of targets and key performance indicators and you genuinely enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a dynamic, customer-focused environment.
You will need
- sales and customer support experience (SaaS software or mobile apps an advantage)
- proven skills in using and understanding business software (including mobile and web apps)
- proven experience in meeting and exceeding customer service targets
- experience working with executives and supervisors
- Health & Safety experience, ideally in a high-risk industry, an advantage
- CRM and helpdesk experience (Salesforce and Zendesk an advantage)
- to be comfortable providing support by phone, email, video call, helpdesk forum and face-to-face
- to be able to work and perform these tasks in a sometimes distractive office environment
- a positive, professional and resilient attitude (absolute must)
- a current NZ work visa (if not a NZ/AUS resident or citizen)
- NZ work experience (1-2 years) an advantage