Make sure everyone is aware of health and safety hazards
Keeping your team up-to-date and creating awareness around potential risks and hazards in the workplace is key to avoiding accidents and keeping everyone safer.
With Blerter Core you can create and share hazards in seconds and make sure your team is made aware via notifications and mandatory acknowledgement at Check-in.
- Create new Hazards in a few simple steps
- Include details such as level of significance, suggested controls and exact location
- Attach Documents or images
- Create Hazards directly from the Blerts your Team submits
- Set a ‘Consequence’ and ‘Likelihood’ rating for each Hazard
- The combined rating then gives the Hazards an overall Risk Level
- Categorize Hazards as Material, Equipment, Environment, People or Systems
- Filter Hazard reports by Risk Level and Category
- Blerter sends automatic notifications to everyone concerned when a Hazard is created or updated
- Hazards are added to the Check-in screen and your Team needs to acknowledge them when they check in
- Managers can control if and how often a Hazard shows at Check-in (Never, once, when new or update, every time)
- Edit Hazards when details change
- Add comments
- Archive Hazards once they are resolved
- Ensure Hazards are addressed quickly by creating and assigning Tasks with the Tasks Add-on. Learn more here.