Create and upload documents and share them with your team.
Documenting processes and providing easy access to information are important parts of health and safety for many businesses.
Blerter Core lets you create and upload Documents quickly so you have all important health and safety information in one place. You can also mark documents as required reading, which means team members need to review and acknowledge the document the next time they check in.
- Add a new Document in just a few simple steps
- Include attachments from a variety of sources: Photos, iCloud, Dropbox and more
- Add comments to Documents
- Organize Documents into folders
- Mark important Documents as ‘required reading’. They will be added to the Check-in screen and team members need to review and acknowledge the Document before checking in
- Make Documents required reading for your team only or for your team and visitors
- Add an Evacuation Plan for your business or teams
- Evacuation Plans always show at Check-in and need to be acknowledged when they are new and after every update
- Once an Evacuation Plan has been added you have the option to include it when creating a new Alert
- Ensure required actions are completed quickly by creating and assigning Tasks inside Documents. This requires the Blerter Tasks Add-on. Learn more here.