Know who is on site and make sure they are aware of critical safety information
Knowing who is on site is key to keeping your people safe. And so is making sure your workforce is made aware of critical health and safety information as they arrive on site.
With Blerter’s simple Check-in/out feature, your team will check in when they arrive which includes acknowledging existing Alerts and Hazard, reviewing Documents marked as required reading and acknowledging additional health and safety information. The result: a fully informed workforce the second they arrive and full visibility into who is on site.
- Require your team to check in when they arrive and check out when they leave
- Always know who is on site in real-time
- Easily see which team members are checked in at any time
- Everyone needs to view and acknowledge existing Alerts and Hazards at Check-in
- You can create custom questions and information for individual teams and people that need to be acknowledged as part of the Check-in process (optional)
- You can add Documents to Blerter and mark them as required reading, which means they need to be reviewed and acknowledged at Check-in (optional)
- If an evacuation plan has been added to a Team, it will display at Check-in as well