Enable your team to share health and safety issues and concerns.
Your workforce is your eyes and ears in the workplace and often knows about Incidents and (potential) risks before management does.
A Blert is an easy way to enable your team to report health and safety incidents and concerns and for project managers to moderate the reports - including taking action to resolve them. All in one, easily accessible place.
- Make your team your eyes and ears and streamline communication between team and managers
- Enable your entire team (including contractors) to share health and safety issues in seconds via the Blerter App
- Blerts can include details such as severity, people involved, exact location and photos
- Managers receive realtime notifications when a Blert is submitted
- The reporter receives a notification once the Blert has been acknowledged
- Managers review Blerts and, if needed, contact the people involved
- Managers can convert Blerts to a new Hazard, Incident, Observation, Document (or link to an existing one). This automatically notifies relevant people as needed.
- Easily view all information related to the Blert including who reported it, what it was converted to, any related tasks, updates and progress made
- Click through to view the full details of the object the Blert was converted to