Blerter 2.2: required readings, improved reporting and more
We're excited to announce another significant product update - Blerter 2.2 is now available.
This is the third major release in the last three months, bringing more great new features and improvements for our users and safer workplaces for everyone.
With this release, we're particularly excited about the new required readings feature, the ability to add evacuation plans and a range of new business and project level reports.
NEW: Mark documents as required readings
This new features is particularly useful if you have important health and safety documentation and want to be sure your people (and visitors) read them. By marking a document as 'required reading' in Blerter it will show on the check-in screen and people will have to view and acknowledge it before they can check into the project.
- Mark any document as required reading for your team or team & visitors.
- Required reading documents will show on the check-in screen.
- People need to view and acknowledge the document before they can check in.
The result: Better informed people and peace of mind for you.
HOW TO USE IT:
- From the Dashboard, go to the Documents area of your project.
- To add a new document, click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- To make an existing document a required reading, select the document, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select edit.
- Once in the document edit view, select from the options under Required Reading.
NEW: Evacuation Plans
Technically a type of document, but such an important one that we think it deserves special attention. That's why we've created a new designated area for your Evacuation Plan in Blerter.
For each project you can now add a project plan in the Project Info area.
Once added, the plan will show on the check-in screen and your team and visitors will need to view and acknowledge it before they can check in. This is a great way to make sure everyone knows what to do and where to go in case of an emergency.
HOW TO USE IT:
- From the Project Dashboard, navigate to the project Info page by clicking the three dots in the top right corner and selecting 'View Info'.
- Scroll down and click on 'Choose Evacuation Plan'. Once you've added a plan it will show as 'View Evacuation Plan'.
- Choose your evacuation plan from your existing documents or add it as a new document by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner.
This has probably been one of the most requested features in the last few months so we're excited to announce some significant enhancements to the reporting functionality in Blerter.
You can now generate a whole range of new reports on a project and business level, giving you a lot more visibility into health and safety activity in your business.
You can now create reports on:
- Project activity
- And more…
,HOW TO USE IT:
- From the Project Dashboard, navigate to the Project Info page by clicking the three dots in the top right corner and selecting 'View Info'.
- Select 'Reports' for project level reporting or 'Business' and then 'Reports' for business level reporting
- Select the type of report you want to generate from the list
- Define the criteria and select 'Next' to generate your report.
Finally, we've also made a few improvements to the user interface. You might notice a few little changes on the login screen and when converting Blerts.
UPDATE BLERTER NOW
Get access to all the latest features and improvements.
Update the app from the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone or follow the links below to download the app.